Friday 20 February 2015

Animal Safari

In the winter things to do and places to go seem to be quite limited. I wanted to go somewhere close to home with my friends for my birthday so I decided to look into different ideas that we could do. I found there was only a couple of things that would be possible to do within travel distance - go away shopping for the day (which would mean spending lots of money) or go to an attraction park. I decided on the attraction park as I felt it would be more relevant for everyone. I thought that the West Midlands Safari Park would be the best place to go to as it has a variation of things to do there (plus my friends don't like rides so it would be more suitable for them). 

My parents kindly took me and my friends to the Safari Park as none of us could drive. I made up a picnic for everyone so that we wouldn't have to buy food there. We spent 2 hours in the car looking at the animals (which was good as it was cold outside). At one point we couldn't stop ourselves from laughing as my friend had bought a pack of 4 apples to feed to the animals. (We found this funny as you weren't actually aloud to feed them anything besides the animal food that you can buy there. It was also because my friend had spent more on the apples then she would have on herself and decided to give the animals a whole apple each. It may not sound very amusing, but I guess it was one of those times where you had to be there in the moment to find it funny.) 

I decided to take some pictures as I wanted to see how well they would turn out using my phone camera to take them. 

















I hope you have enjoyed looking through the pictures and reading about my Safari experience. My overall day was really good, and I would definitely recommend going if you would like to go on a lovely day out somewhere. If you have any questions you would like to ask me then you can leave a comment below. :)


Lauren
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment