Friday 21 August 2015

Little Seaside Town | Tenby


Recently, my family & I went to Tenby with some friends for a couple of days. We stayed in their Grandma's caravan which was in a cute, little caravan site near the centre of Tenby. It brought back quite a few memories as this used to be a yearly tradition for all of us. We would always go and visit the town centre and the beach. We would also normally visit a couple of attraction parks, but we decided to give them a miss this time around. However, we did bring Lily (my families dog) & Lola (our friends dog) along with us this time which was really lovely as we took them for a couple of walks around different places in Tenby. 

One of my favourite memories of the trips to Tenby would have to be when we would all sit around the dinning table in the evening and play various board games and card games for a couple of hours. We used to have a right old chuckle as every time we would play a game the men used to cheat (yet we would always manage to catch them out). This time around we did get to play a couple of games on one of the evenings which was a hoot. (If you were wondering, the men did cheat AGAIN, and NO they didn't get away with it!) 

It was nice to get away and explore for a couple of days. I loved being able to work on my photography and take different pictures of things in the Town.  


















I hope you have liked looking through the pictures that I captured when I was in Tenby. I have decided that I am going to be doing a lot more photography blogposts as I have been really enjoying focusing on my photography at the moment. Sorry that my blogposts have been lacking, I am going to start uploading them more regularly from now onwards. If you have any questions you would like to ask, you can leave them in the comments below. It would be nice to hear any thoughts and opinions you may have on the blogpost as well. I hope that this post has been able to interest or inspire you in some way or another. :)

Lauren xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment