Thursday 5 March 2015

February Fashion Favourites

February was an eventful month for me (as it normally is every year) due to there being several birthdays within my family. Me, my Auntie and my Nan have birthdays within 9 days of each other which means that the celebrations for them are quite close together. I tend to often go away or do something within the month, whether that would be a day out somewhere or a short/weekend holiday. 

As it was my birthday in February I decided to go on a little shopping spree and thought it would be nice to treat myself to a couple of new items for my wardrobe. I was also running low on clothes to wear for the winter/spring season so wanted to update what I already had slightly (which I figured could actually just be an excuse for buying more clothes, haha).

I thought that I would share a couple of everyday clothing items that I have been loving and wearing throughout February.  




Britney Garta Soft Knit Jumper Pink
Shop - Boohoo
Price - £12




Long Sleeve Ribbed Funnel Neck Top
Shop - Topshop
Price - £15




 Khaki Ribbed Long Sleeve Crop Top 

Grey Ribbed Long Sleeve Crop Top

Shop - Newlook (both)
Price - £8.99 (both)




Mylton Shirt Red Check
Shop - Jack Wills
Price - £24 (sale)




Sol Cal Graphic Tank Dark Grey
Shop - Hollister
Price £19










I had been wanting to do a 'Fashion Favourites' blogpost and thought that as I purchased some clothes within February, it would be the perfect time to do one. I like looking at other peoples 'Favourites' blogposts which inspired me to do my own. 

I hope you enjoyed reading the post and looking through the different items. If you have any questions you would like to ask me about then you can leave a comment below:)


Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment